The 4th Industrial Revolution
During the industrial revolution, the “human factor” has largely lost its value. As a consequence, employees lost their motivation and companies the employees’ loyalty.
People should “burn” for what they do. But in the meantime they have “burned out”. Today Burnout has become a socially recognized and well known disease description.
My company stands for humanity and offers you opportunities to face the 4th industrial revolution. This is not only about going into the digitized age, but also about reintegrating the “human factor” as a part of the process.
We support you to turn your company into a company where loyalty and integrity are paramount. A company where employees are full of joy and commitment and are proud to be part of this organization.
- Employees have difficulties with the necessary change processes.
- Interdepartmental communication and collaboration is insufficient.
- Deadlines cannot be met.
- The motivation and work performance of employees get increasingly lost.
- The working environment is frustrating and exhausting.
- Employee turnover and sickness rate are too high.
We show and support you in bringing the “human factor” back into balance. As a result, every employee strives out of himself to be the best he / she can be. In this regard, we attach particular importance to the following topics:
- Interdepartmental communication and complex, personal conflict- and problem-solving skills.
- Active support in change processes.
- Peak team functionality during difficult and pressurised projects.
- Highest competitiveness through motivated, creative and critical thinking employees.
- Positive and well-functioning working atmosphere within the organization.
- Recognition and appreciation through high level of emotional intelligence.
- Increasing motivation
- Team Building
Does Your Organization Have What It Takes To Thrive Now And Into The Future?
The Future of Jobs Report, released by the World Economic Forum, revealed the top ten skills individuals and organizations will need by 2020.
- Complex Problem Solving 6. Emotional Intelligence
- Critical Thinking 7. Judgment and Decision Making
- Creativity 8. Service Orientation
- People Management 9. Negotiation
- Coordinating with Others 10. Cognitive Flexibility
You need it to excel and future proof your organization, career and life.
(Source: World Economic Forum Future of Jobs Report)
It’s necessary for every human interaction- whether business or personal.